It’s no word of a lie that
Where are the best walks in Stoke-on-Trent?
- Biddulph Grange – I grew up literally 2 minutes away from the grange and it is so beautiful. The gardens at the grange are stunning and they make an amazing place to shoot outfits. You do have to pay a small fee to enter but it’s not much!
- Trentham Estate – Again, another stunning location for outfit shoots. The Trentham Estate has so much to offer including a monkey forest which I absolutely love! A small fee is taken upon entering again but it’s definitely worth it!
- Westport Lake – Westport lake is only a short walk, however, this is the perfect place to take kids. Not only is there a park for your little ones, but there’s also toilets and a visitors centre. I used to always visit this place when I was younger and I loved it so much.
- Knypersley Reservoir – If you’re after a walk with picturesque scenes, please head to Knypersley Reservoir. I had a shoot done here last year and it makes the perfect place for those nature type autumnal photos.
- Park Hall Quarry – I only discovered this place last week and I can’ believe I didn’t know this place was around the corner from where I now live. It’s such a big place and I’m yet to discover it all. One thing I’d recommend is that you wear trainers as it’s an old quarry so you’ll end up with all sorts between your toes if you wear sandals as I did!
- Keele Hall Gardens – One place I’ve never been but have heard so much about is Keele Hall Gardens. I had my prom at Keele Hall years ago but didn’t get to see the gardens. I’m not sure if you have to pay to get into the gardens so I’d double check before going!
Where’s your favourite place to go walking? Let me know in the comments xx