I get way too excited of skincare so when Paul got me this Satin Naturel gift set to try, I was completely buzzed! Satin Naturel is a German brand and all their products are made with nothing but love & plant-based ingredients.
In the set, I got an Organic Vitamin A C E Serum, Organic Hyaluronic Acid Concentrate, Organic Hyaluronic Acid Cream, Organic Aloe Vera Gel and Organic Argan Oil. Sounds great right? I put them to the test to see how my skin would look and feel after a week of using.
So for my morning routine, I’ve been using the Hyaluronic Acid Concentrate, Aloe Vera Gel and the Hyaluronic Acid Cream.
- Hyaluronic Acid Concentrate – Now when I first used this, I did come out in a rash…I don’t know whether my skin was maybe a little sensitive to the product when I first introduced it into my skincare as I now can apply the product without any irritation or redness. In regards to its anti-ageing and moisture replenishment properties, I haven’t really seen much of a difference however my skin always feels baby smooth after application.
- Aloe Vera Gel – Again, this product caused a little irritation upon first using…It was kinda off-putting that both products had caused irritation but I was willing to go with it. After a couple days of use it was absolutely fine so I think my skin was just getting used to the product. I haven’t noticed much of a difference again, but I think this would be an amazing product to take on holiday.
- Hyaluronic Acid Cream – I was very apprehensive to try any more products as I didn’t want my face to be one big irritated mess. I can confirm I had no more irritation from the products and this cream is absolutely unreal. I use this as part of my AM & PM routine and my skin definitely looks plumper and firmer.
As for my evening routine, I use the Vitamin A, C, E Serum and the Argan Oil before finishing with the Hyaluronic Acid Cream.
- Vitamin A, C, E Serum – I absolutely LOVE this stuff, after using it every evening before I go to bed I can clearly see a difference and my skin is much brighter. It has an amazing orange scent also which is a huge plus!
- Argan Oil – Now everybody knows argan oil as a treatment for hair but I thought I’d incorporate it into my evening skincare. I only use 2-3 drops and massage into my face and neck. I sometimes find it can be a little too greasy depending on how oily my skin is.
So that’s my verdict on the Satin Naturel collection, if you’ve tried any of their products, I’d love to know your thoughts…let me know in the comments!
Link to the Satin Naturel website