Skincare skincare skincare, a particular routine that I cannot keep the same for any longer than a month (2 months max). It’s so important we look after our skin the way it deserves to be treated and as a skin care specialist, I’m constantly wanting to try different products out! Over the last couple of months, I’ve been exploring several multinational skincare brands as I want to enhance my knowledge in the world of skincare. Don’t get me wrong, I love nothing more than a UK brand that’s well known, but I love it when I get to try something not many others have.
Cleanse & Exfoliate
- Sukin Foaming Facial Cleanser – This stuff is unreal, I’ve been using it for around a month now and I don’t think I have come across a cleanser as gentle. I use it every morning & night and my skin has never felt softer. I’m not gonna go into too much detail on this as I’ve already written a full review on this product a couple of blog posts back so I’ll leave the link at the bottom if you wanna check it out.
- Sukin Revitalising Facial Scrub – Again, I did a full review on this in the same blog post as the cleanser. When I say this a ‘gentle’ exfoliator, I mean it is a “GENTLE” exfoliator. I use this twice a week but you could probably get away with using it more if you’re an over-exfoliator like I used to be. I 100% recommend this if you’re looking for a gentle vegan exfoliator.
- Satin Naturel Argan Oil – This organic argan oil is the beauty I never thought I needed, it’s multipurpose and you only need the smallest amount. I like to use around 3 drops and using circular motions, I massage the product into my face and neck.
- Akimo AHA Serum – The Akimo AHA Serum is very new to my routine so I feel I can’t give my full opinion just yet. It states that it’s a daily whitening serum enriched with glycolic acid that not only exfoliates the skin leaving it smooth and healthy, but also revitalizes and firms.
- Satin Naturel Hyaluronic Acid Concentrate – I’ve only used this a couple of times as I don’t know whether my skin’s having a small reaction to it, but it applies smoothly and acts as a good primer for foundation. I tend to apply this instead of the Akimo AHA Serum so my skin isn’t too overwhelmed with products.
Multinational Moisturizers & Creams
- Satin Naturel Bio Hyaluronic Acid Cream – When I first read ‘Acid Cream’ I was a tad worried but it’s a lovely cream. Anti-ageing, super lightweight and my skin soaks it up within seconds of applying. I haven’t seen much of a difference since using this just yet but I have only been using it for around 2 weeks so it deserves a little longer before I expect to see results.
- Iduncare Firming Eye Cream – After reading the reviews on this, I just had to get it to try it out for myself. The cream itself is very thick in consistency which is a quality I personally prefer. It claims to brighten dark under-eye circles as well as firming the delicate skin around the area and I can confirm, my dark circles have gone considerably lighter which I never thought I’d see the day! Definitely an investment if you suffer from dark circles like me.
So that’s mainly all of the multinational products I’ve been trying out, let me know if you’ve tested any and what you thought in the comments! Also, don’t forget to subscribe to my blog and follow me on social media!
Link to my Sukin Post