Edible skincare…Has anyone ever tried it? I’d never heard of it until a couple of weeks back when I was kindly gifted the Choco Glow Cacao mask from Beloved Beauty. As you can imagine I was extremely excited to give this edible mask a go and I won’t deny it…I did taste it!
So the mask retails at £29.99 and is suitable for use on all different skin types. It contains 5 natural ingredients including theobroma cocoa and tapioca starch and of course, the ingredients are so natural….you can eat it. The mask also claims to:
- Tighten the skin and improve complexion
- Reduce wrinkles and make the skin appear fuller
- Reduce redness and irritation
- Increase blood supply to the skin
- Promotes natural healing processes
Choco Glow Application
The mask is so simple and easy to mix, although can get a little messy. I’ve been applying this 3 times a week and here’s how I do it:
- Grab a small bowl/dish and add about a teaspoon of the product
- Add around 10ml of water to the bowl and use a spatula to mix into a paste
- Using my fingers, I massage the mask in circular motions on my skin (you can use a brush also but I’ve found using my fingers worked best for this mask)
- Leave for 10 minutes and wash off
I have dull tired-looking skin and I have done for absolutely years…it’s become the norm to me so when I received this I just couldn’t wait to test it out. The mask gets tighter as it dries on your face which I love as this makes me feel the mask is actually doing something. After the first use, I wasn’t expecting much of a change but my skin genuinely did look brighter & healthier…I was shook! I’ve used the mask 3-4 times now and I’ve never seen my skin so glowy, it’s helped my self-confidence so much as I feel I don’t need to cover up the dark circles anymore.
If anybody has dull skin and are particularly concerned about it, please please try this mask out…It’s worked wonders on my skin and I’m so excited to keep using it!
Get your Choco Glow: https://shop.trybelovedbeauty.com/chocoglow
Disclaimer* the products mentioned in this post were kindly gifted to me from Beloved Beauty