Read Time:1 Minute, 50 Second
So we’re now 3 months into 2020 and I haven’t yet shared with you the goals I want to achieve before the year ends.
- Grow my confidence – I am super shy and I find it so hard to start conversations with people whom I don’t particularly know that well. I just want to have the natural ability to strike up a conversation and engage others into it but only time will tell.
- Share my blog with my personal social media – I’ve mentioned before on a previous post that I struggle sharing my content with my personal ‘Facebook’ and ‘Instagram’. This year I’ve told myself I will share my blog with others and if people want to talk about me (say nasty things) then they can, blogging is something I enjoy and I’m not going to stop for anyone.
- Get to know other bloggers – This one is a big one, I see all these bloggers from my area and I would LOVE to get to know them. It would be lovely to get to know others who share the same interests as me and I think it would boost my confidence massively.
- Gain more clients for my business – I’ve been running my beauty studio for around a month now. Building a client base has proven extremely difficult so 2020 is the year I’m pushing to gain more business for myself.
- Tone my body – I’ve been wanting to get my ass into the gym for a while now but I always put it off. I don’t necessarily want to lose weight, I want to tone up….so….lets see if I can do it!
- Treat my boyfriend to a holiday – Paul is ever so good to me, he’s always treating me and if it wasn’t for him, I wouldn’t be writing this post now. So this year I want to pay him back with a little break away just so he knows I do appreciate everything he does for me.
Do you have any goals like me or completely different goals? Let me know in the comments – x